Mr. Selnau attended the Boston Architectural Center in Boston, Massachusetts, receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture in 1991. Prior to joining Schadler Selnau Associates, Mr. Selnau was employed as a project architect by firms in both Boston, Massachusetts and Connecticut that designed commercial, institutional and municipal facilities. Since joining the firm in 1989, Mr. Selnau has been the project architect for numerous residential facilities. He is responsible for the development of projects, beginning with design inception through construction administration. Mr. Selnau became Vice President of Schadler Selnau Associates in 1998.
- Schadler Selnau Associates, P.C. Architect Farmington, Connecticut August 1989 to present
- Schoenhardt Architects Project Architect Simsbury, Connecticut June 1987 to June 1989
- Warren Freedenfield and Associates Project Manager Boston, Massachusetts February 1986 to May 1987
- Morris Group Project Manager Watertown, Massachusetts July 1985 to February 1986
- Goody, Clancy and Associates Office Person / Draftsman Boston, Massachusetts April 1978 to May 1983
- Boston Architectural College Bachelor of Architecture Boston Massachusetts January 1991
- Dean Junior College Associate Degree of Science Franklin, Massachusetts Major: Building Construction May 1975
Mr. Selnau is a registered Architect in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Florida, New Hampshire and Puerto Rico. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects and the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.