Schadler Selnau Associates, located in Farmington, Connecticut is searching for an Architect/Designer I Project Architect for specific architectural projects. We offer a small team environment in a busy established firm, benefits, and the opportunity to develop expertise and growth within the organization.
Applicants should be self-motivated and comfortable working in small project teams and on a variety of tasks simultaneously. Must be able to work independently as well as being an effective member of a team. A successful history of managing projects in a fast-paced environment and experience in multi-family housing is desirable.
Basic Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Architectural Degree
- Architectural experience; minimum 3 year
- Proficiency in Revit Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding and implement State and Federal codes and standards
- Preparation of design, construction, and presentation documents
If you are interested in this position, you may apply by completing our online contact form and attach a copy of your resume.